The company is the renowned Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of quality ABS PMMA Sheets. Regarded as next generation in extrusion technology, our co-extruded composite sheets of ABS and PMMA are a practical combination of different raw materials. Our ABS PMMA Sheets are known for increased stress cracking resistance, better color stability, shorter cycle times, etc., in comparison with steel, cast acrylic and ceramics.
Applications of ABS-PMMA Sheets
ABS-PMMA displays the same versatility as standard ABS but is also suitable for many outdoor applications. It is extensively used within the automotive, agricultural and building sectors, but also has many other applications when an attractive finish and good UV resistance are required, also widely used for
- Bath tubs manufacturing
- Shower trays manufacturing
- Road signage industry
Features Of ABS-PMMA Sheets
- Brilliant surface of sanitary acrylic
- Warm surface
- Increased chemical resistance
- High break strength
- Long life in use
- Excellent design possibilities
- Low specific weight
- Low memory effect
Technical Advantage :
- PMMA-ABS will give better color stability & color options in comparison to existing Extruded PMMA sheets.
- Sanitary Industry : ABS gives good elasticity required for vacuum forming & PMMA Layer gives the required surface hardness to the sheet. This PMMA layer also acts a compatible cover to ABS during FRP (Fiber reinforced Plastic) coating on bath tub. This will avoid the cracking of sheets at the corners of the bath tubs.
- Road sign industries : The use of ABS in PMMA-ABS reduces the overall cost of the sheet and the use of PMMA cap layer gives UV resistant to the sheets which is why these PMMA-ABS sheets can be a very good replacement of existing extruded PMMA sheets for the Road signage industries.